SEM services Charlotte
Search Engine Marketing (SEM) is a digital marketing strategy that entails promoting products and services by creating online ads and boosting their visibility through paid advertising also known as Pay Per Click (PPC) so the ads appear on top of Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs).

If you want online ads for your company to show on top of search engines in a matter of days rather than months, then Search Engine Marketing is for you! SEM is an excellent strategy to reach consumers, but if not done right, you could end up spending a lot with little results. Ads on search network like Google are clicked by 25 to 30% of consumers. The other 70% or so of consumers click on organic and local listings. Through extensive keyword research, fine tuning ad campaigns and bidding strategies, SEM can provide an excellent ROI.

Even though ads can show on search networks almost overnight, setting up and managing an SEM campaign takes time. The goal is to find highly targeted keywords with great click through rate (CTR) at the most affordable PPC price. The most obvious keywords can cost a lot money per click (depending on your market) and yield very little return. Marketing Elements can setup and effectively manage your SEM campaign for you. Contact us today to discuss your project.

Online Marketing Services

MArketing Services

Check out our other awesome services

{ Branding }

{ Branding }

{ Online Marketing }

{ Direct Response }

{ Content Marketing }

{ Graphic Design }

{ Video Marketing }

{ Consulting }